Friday, November 21, 2008

Parent Day at Connor's School





So I skipped out on work for a little bit to visit Connor's classroom for Parent Day at his school. It was so fun to go with him and to see some of the stuff he does during the day. He was so excited for me to come and for me to meet all his friends.
I was incharge of a little activity that all of the kids rotated through so I got a chance to meet all of them. It's interesting to see how different they are and the different situations they have. For some reason it just made me so happy I could actually come to something of Connor's during the day. Made me realize we have a better situation than a lot of others.
Oh by the way.....The kids all had turkey's they had to disguise at home so they wouldn't get "caught" and eaten for Thanksgiving. They could color and glue stuff on them and use things from home to decorate it. Well I of course had all these crazy ideas and Connor said, "Why don't we just put a picture frame around him so everyone will just think he's in a picture." Pretty smart kid I think. I took a few pics of some of the other's that I liked. Steph, I like Clark's spiderman turkey too!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connor is one smart cookie! Ha! I love going to the kids school! Connor is so stankin cute!

Caitlin said...

I can't believe how blonde Connor is!

Steph said...

I wish i could of gone. couldnt get a babysitter. i was surprised that jake was more dissappointed that clark. it makes me happy though. love the turkey picture frame. of course ours has to be everything "spiderman". getting sooooo old. thanks for taking a picture of clarks. good to see it actually got to school in one piece. haha

Brooke said...

That's funny Caitlin cuz I keep making fun of my blonde hair color...and it's the same as Connor's in this pic!

Brad and Leslie said...

What a great Mom you are! You take great care of you boys. I love the fort, too. My kids love to build forts and sleep in them.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.