Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Days




This morning I was making celery and peanut butter for mine & Connor's lunches and when he walked by I said, "Hey, look what I'm making for us!" He told he me didn't like it. I was surprised and said, "But you said you liked it last time." He said, "I know Mom, I'm sorry I lied. I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

The other night after baths, Wyatt wanted me to look at his belly. He has the cutest big belly. I asked him if he was going to have a baby;) Both the boys started crackin up and Connor said, "No Mom! Boys don't have babies. Boys ARE babies. " My thoughts exactly.

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

They are so hilarious! I love when you tell us things the say. Boys are babies is my new catch phrase. Brooke, if you made a t-shirt, you could be a millionaire!

Ammon and Brooke said...

I love it! You're boys are such sweethearts! Boston has the biggest belly too. Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with it so I ask the doctor almost everytime we go and he says it's "normal". Cute big bellies!

Amber said...

what a sweet little boy connor is. he didn't want to hurt your feelings. and i am laughing about...."boys are babies" :)

Anonymous said...

they are babies! gosh your boys are smart!!! Ha! you ready for soccer tonight?

Mucho take it easy... said...

DUH! Didn't you know that about boys?! hahahahaha that is priceless!

Mandy said...

They are so cute. I love the words that come out of the mouths of honest kids. It is especially nice when I want to kill them and they say something like that, to ease the tention.

Brad and Leslie said...

I love the tender hearts of little boys! That ice cream looks SO good! I love waffle cones.

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

he is so adorable I need to reserve him for Laynie.. haha

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.