Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sand Dunes

Check out those awesome dunes! We had a blast this last weekend at Coral Pink with the Nashes! Thanks so much for letting us tag along with you and sorry for making you worry so much about our ride up there!! Ha ha I only broke down in two different vehicles on my way outta town! Third times a charm, right!;) My boss lent me an Excursion and a gas card! We had such a great time and the kids could have just played in the sand and been totally happy!

P.S. funny story.... I got up there pretty late, like after midnight Utah time...I stop at this cabin that had the same looking Excursion as the Nashes..I totally knocked on their door because I could hear the TV on and people talking. I freaked these ladies out and they came to the door pointing a poker from the fireplace at me!!! haha!! That's pretty funny stuff!

sand angels

the kids were bummed we made them take a break from playing in the sand
Melody tearin it up...she really did peel out pretty good and left some guys in a big dust cloud. I think it was an accident, but it was awesome!
my new boyfriend
Zion
in the middle of the road on our way home...I'm so glad I have glasses now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so funny! Ok seriously... Last night... We missed you so bad! We were dying! We had 1 sub for girls... and 0 subs for boys! yeah... not good! You better be getting that leg good and ready for next week!

Brad and Leslie said...

How fun. I need a 4-wheeling trip to Bryce and soon. I want to see all of the fall colors.

Amber said...

That looks so fun! I want to hear more about your "boyfriend".

Jen Rose said...

How fun! You and Melody are hot mamas! I see why you have that new boyfriend :)

Thank you SO MUCH for the sweet note in the mail! That made my whole day! You're the best!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.