Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nick the Lizard



Connor caught a lizard in Debbie's backyard yesterday. He named him Nick :) Connor wishes I woulda named him Nick too. I'm sure he's gonna die soon...as you can see by his half open eyes from the the pic..Con insists, "he's just sleepy!"

So we brought him home and while the boys were showing him to their friends in the neighborhood, the lizard of course got loose. I was able to catch it again and you shoulda seen their faces! "Whoa, Mom you caught a lizard!!! Cool!" Ya, it was pretty cool ;) ha ha.

Wyatt puts the rubber snake next to the lizard's house so he can have a friend and Connor lets him watch TV with him. Right this second Wyatt is singing the lizard a song. Awesome.

10 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

I am so impressed that you caught the lizzard! I love the TV picture. That is so cute!

Amber said...

That cracks me up. Your boys just make me smile. Yep....you are a boy mom! And a good one. :)

Brooke said...

Thanks guys! I just dropped 50 bucks on that dang thing...aquarium, top to the aquarium, heat source, crickets, blah blah blah... better not die!

Anonymous said...

that so cracks me up! When we were younger we had a lizard or something... and I think we found it in the backyard too... and it lived for a long time... i think you! i was only like 10... you will have to ask my mom! Oh and by the way... camping?!? Still up for it?! Tony is trying to get off work for the weekend of the 13th.. which is next week! Can you do it that weekend? And the place we want to go is McWilliams. Call me, let me know. Every other weekend we have baseball games!

Brooke said...

I'm down like china town for camping next weekend. Let's do it. Anybody else out there wanna go??? P.S. I'm talking about people we KNOW ;) ha ha!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Hilarious! Can't wait to see what else he brings home! :)

Brooke said...

better not be the chicken pox!

Mandy said...

I need to take some boy mom classes from you. Coming from a family of all girls I am so not prepared for the day Landon brings home a rodent, reptile, or a hissing cocaroach.

Brooke said...

Your funny Mandy! There's just girls in my fam too...so who knows what's wrong with me!

Cami said...

What is with you and reptiles lately? Snakes around your neck, chasing down a "sleepy" lizard names Nick. What's next, you're going to open a reptile farm? Connor is getting so big. Last time I saw him, he was a small little guy.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.