Sunday, September 7, 2008

Flubber

Soooo most Sundays we get together at the Duke's for family dinner and the kids are wild and c-r-a-z-y. Thought maybe a fun activity would help keep them entertained a little bit. Got the idea from OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) It's a super fun kid's museum that is amazing if you ever get the chance to go there. The link for the recipe is HERE.






The pics from above were taken tonight at the Duke's and the pics below are from our trip to OMSI.





6 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! Thanks Brooke for the link, my kids are already asking to make it. They had a blast.

Jen and Amber said...

Yes Brook thanks for that recipe. My boys keep asking me to make it.

Kimberly Church said...

dude I just want to feel it! hahaa I might make some for me and Taj!

Brooke said...

It's cool Kim! You guys missed out :( feels like slime! I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brookie... it was very cool! Wyatt was so stanking cute with it! Were you able to change the reservation for camping?

Mucho take it easy... said...

That looks a million times better than the fake blood we made the other night out of corn syrup, baking soda, vinegar and red food coloring. I wanted to die! Thanks for the cute idea!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.