Saturday, July 12, 2008

He's 6

Party at the Brinkerhoff's house! Connor just turned 6 and had such a great time at his birthday swim party. We barely got the kids to eat anything let alone open any gifts. They had so much fun! I did too...I loved going down the slide in a train with the kids on a floatie...except that all of them would cry afterwards....then they would want to go down again! So it couldn't have been too bad ;)

Hot dogs and homemade rootbeer...what could be better? Oh, and yummy cookie cake...no mess and dang good.

Thank you Brinkerhoff's and eveybody for coming! We have great friends & family and we love to get together with you!

Connor, I love you and I'm so glad you came into my life! On your birthday we looked through your scrapbook together of when you were born. So many happy moments have come into my life because of you. You are so thoughtful, smart, sweet and fun to be with!! I love you! Hope you had a happy birthday. Love, your momma


















10 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

aww Im sad I couldn't come (I was in Cali), that looks like he had such an awesome birthday!! Hes getting so old!!

Lenzi said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! Is that Kelly and Kara's pool? Its awesome, I love all the rocks :) You guys all look so good...hope to see everyone one day soon! I need a good trip to Vegas and take a trip down good ol' memory lane!!

Anonymous said...

i so wish I could have come too... Saturday was so crazy busy! And only having one car makes it really difficult! Glad you guys had fun!

Ammon and Brooke said...

seriously Brooke it looks like you're holding my kid Ryder in one of those pictures

Candis and Ryan said...

Wow! What a fun party! Happy Birthday, Connor!

Kara said...

Brooke I'm so glad you could have the party at our house. I had so much fun with everyone there. So any time you need to have a party or just want to have some fun give us a call!!!

Amber said...

That was so much fun!! Happy birthday Connor!

Mucho take it easy... said...

That was nice of K & K to let you use the facilities! Happy birthday to your little guy. I always forget that Conner & Gabe are a week apart! These past 6 years have flown by! Thank goodness! :)

Melody said...

Shucks..i feel so bad i missed it! I love love the pic of Connor flyin off that rock..you've taught him well dear!

Brad and Leslie said...

I bet Connor is so excited to start school. It has been so fun to talk to him over the last couple of weeks. I'll miss him & Wyatt until my kids go back on track break! :) Les

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.