Monday, July 28, 2008

The Happs...


Just a few pics from what we've been up to lately. I better take a few pics of Connor besides him cooling off pizza to even things up a bit.

My mom was watching the boys one day while I was at work and she had Barry Manilow playing... (Ahh!) And Connor says, "Grandma, can you please turn that off...it's killen me!"



I asked Wyatt to hold this bag of grapes so they wouldn't get squished but not eat them. Ya right. And he didn't like me taking his picture!

The pizza was too hot to eat right after it came out of the oven, so Connor had a great idea to cool it off.

Pioneer Day at the North Stake. My boys were camping with their dad so I borrowed Jana's Kenidee to have some fun with.Three sassy girls

One hilarious 3 year old.
Paola's birthday. All you can eat crab legs at Main Street Station...ya baby!

Made him stay at the table until he tried a bite of fruit.....that really worked.

Don't leave your camera unattended! I have like 15 pics similar to this!!! ha ha!

Elder's Quorem activity at Mt. Charleston with Beverly Glen Ward - AKA Nashes, Stones & Pisciottas

Connor on his new skateboard for his birthday

11 comments:

Amber said...

I saw Kim with you camera & was laughing at her. That's a funny pic of her & wyatt. And I love Connor's skateboard!!

Anonymous said...

That pick of kim is cracking me up!! Oh girl your life is never boring is it?!?!?

Dave said...

Hey Brooke,

I was checking out my sisters' blogs and I came across yours. It's great to here you are doing great!! It's been so long since the Vegas High School days!! Take care of those little guys and keep em playing baseball...that's a great sport!! Take care

Dave Denton

Brooke said...

Dave! That's not fair...there's no way for me to get ahold of you cause you don't have a blog to leave messages on! So great to hear from you!!!

Dave said...

I know...my wife is not real good with computers...hahaha. My sisters are going to have to help her out to get a blog going. You can email us at denton_1@cox.net.

Jen Rose said...

Dave Denton?? Crazy! Those were some crazy times! Brooke - you always look adorable....ALWAYS! ANd, I love all the stories from your kiddos. They kill me. I'd like to see those boys with Ambers boys and just videotape that entertainment! We could make some serious cash!

Mucho take it easy... said...

I love the fan over the pizza! Genius!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

okay I am totally crackin up at like half of this stuff.. the funniest is the shopping cart because I always tell Laynie to not eat stuff and she always does!! I love that pic of you jana and kenidee but then again I took it.haha.. dont forgot about our girls night out on the 9th its going to be lots of fun!

Melody said...

You are the funnest friend, Mom, and prankster ever!!! Love you!:) Love all the pics!

Brad and Leslie said...

Oh too cute! The nose pickin' pics is the kind of stunt I would pull. Connor looks right at home on that skateboard.

Brad and Leslie said...

Dave - if you read this again, check out our blog. We went to NYC with Layne & Angela this past week!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.