Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 Handsom Dates 1 Lucky Girl


Oh yes I did...I took Connor to see STYX and we had such a great time! He LOVES them, which is hilarious all by itself. Everyone was high fivin him and loving them some Connor because he was singing along to all the songs. It was so fun to spend one on one time with him ! We did it right and went to dinner before the show. Con wanted spaghetti from his favorite place with a big ol meatball haha!! Silly boy!

This kid CAN'T take a picture without making a silly face!! I remember driving my mom nuts with that too. I think it was last week haha. Wyatt and I went on our own date and saw Battle of Terra in 3D. He's such a funny kid and our conversations were great. We stopped at the store and loaded up on junk food for the show. He was in heaven.


7 comments:

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

what a cute idea to take your boys on dates! looks like you had lots of fun :)

Brad and Leslie said...

Sweet! I love my one-on-one time with my kiddos. Next time you see Zoƫ ask her about out outing to the NY NY. Memories!!!!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

how fun your such a good momma. that is such a cute idea to take them on dates separately, I bet they had a blast. I love that he loves STYX I am cracking up right now.

Lenzi said...

One lucky girl.. AND two lucky little boys! You are such a cute momma.. what lucky boys to have such a good strong GREAT mom!

Evans Family said...

Love it! I need to follow your example and take my kids out one on one! Thanks for the idea.

Steph said...

You are such a great mom. How fun is that? I need to start doing that with my kids. I need one of one time with them. Especially Jake. Glad you had a great time on your dates. Any seconds in the future? haha

Brooke said...

Ya these are guys I might actually call back after the first date... and you guys are cracking me UP with the good mom stuff..you are all AWESOME moms yourself!!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.