Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day







Connor started kindergarten on Monday... He was super excited! Wyatt was bummed to be left out of all of this school business. But lets get real...new people aren't his thing anyway! But new shoes, school supplies and picking out yummy food for his lunch box....makes me want to go to school too! Connor loves it and has friends in his class already. Too bad he already got in trouble yesterday at school!!! You should hear him tell about it. I guess he told Debbie, "my mom was SOOOOO mad at me!!!" I hope I scared him enough :) ha ha!





The night before school I opened the box of Con's new school shoes and found a washcloth around them...to keep them clean. Hmmmmm.... I LOVE that kid.

12 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe you are old enough to have a kindergartner. Was it sad? He is gorgeous. Are you worried about all the kindergarden hotties hitting on him?

Brooke said...

No I'm worried about my babe hitting on all the little girls! He's a playa! And I wasn't too sad..I'm just amazed at how fast time is flyin by! Makes me want to squeeze them everyday as much as possible. I was sad when i had to put them with a babysitter and go back to work...so this wasn't too bad.

Amber said...

Dang! He is so cute! I can't wait to hear the story. :)

Anonymous said...

Brooke... you are such a mean mom!! He is so handsome! those girlys need to watch out!! Oh... and what did he do to get in trouble? I wanna know too!

Brooke said...

Ahh nothing too bad, just not listening, not following directions...pretty much what every kindergardener does. I guess he was rolling around on the floor during "listening time" :) I had to sign a yellow card and send it back to school. I was so pissed and now it's pretty funny to me.

Kara said...

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again. What a hot little kid. He is so dang good lookin! And as always says the best things!!!

Kimberly Church said...

hahaha he is going to keep his shoes clean. that cracks me up! so Connor!

Brad and Leslie said...

Mom, he tried to be good....he just couldn't! :) I would have been P-O'd too, but Kindergarten is a party year! In the olden days it centered around gardening, I swear! I just read an article in some magazine about it...Wondertime maybe?

Caitlin said...

That Wyatt comment made me laugh so hard!

Mucho take it easy... said...

That is hilarious he got a yellow card on the first day! Hopefully that's his first and last. Love the shoebox!

Spencer Reeve said...

Brooklyn and Connor have something in common, she got in trouble her first week of school too, problem is she wasn't too worried about it, kids somedays..I tell ya!

Francis Family said...

I can't even stand how GORGEOUS you are!!! Your kids are so dang cute too!!! Love you to pieces!!!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.