Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shooting with my Pops






So my dad took me shooting on Saturday morning to try out a new gun that he thought I would like. It's a .380 and its super small. It is so cute and little. I was excited to try it out. OK that thing hurt so bad when I shot it. No way. My dad tried it out and he thought the same thing. I was surprised cause none of his other handguns hurt me. We drove out of town to shot it a few times...only to turn around and head back cause we didn't want to shoot it anymore. I guess sometimes you just have to try things out.



Isn't my dad cute though? He had fun taking pictures ; )

9 comments:

Amber said...

That is so cool. I just told Brian the other day that I want to learn more about guns. Like maybe how to shoot them. I want him to take me shooting. Looks like lots of fun with your dad.

Emily said...

How fun! I love the gangsta pic.

Patti said...

I've always wanted to go shooting. I've never even held a gun.

Amanda said...

You are a babe!!! You look the part very nicely! I'm nervous to go shooting as well. I am terrified of the kick!!!

Anonymous said...

You remind me of that girl on CSI Miami, Calli Ducain. Oh, and I love your Dad!

Brooke said...

You guys are so funny! Thanks for all the fun comments. The other guns my dad had me shoot were really easy, so none of you should be scared to try it. Just go with someone who knows what to do.....like my dad! He'd love to take anyone! Just let me know!

Melody said...

Nice piece.:)You look good packin that thing!:)

Cherise said...

That is awesome. Looks like you and your dad had a good time while it lasted! Cute pic's. The gangsta' one was so you!

Heather said...

First thought that came to mind....Charlie's Angels. I loved that show and it totally dates me. Oh well.
You look HOT!

It was fun seeing you guys last night and visiting with you.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.