Tuesday, January 29, 2008

hey hey everybody!



Look how dirty my mirror is! ha ha

I got a camera! Thanks Zach! I was messing around with it on my birthday after everyone was asleep and I snapped a few pics of myself.

And I know you are all sooo curious about what I ended up doing for my birthday....
First of all I'm really not too exciting. My kids weren't feeling well so I just had family over for El Pollo Loco and brownies. We ended up sliding on a sleeping bag down the stairs into a bunch of couch cushions piled up. Exciting, mature, whatever.... it was fun.

Flowers at work, lunch with my dad, ice cream with my boss, good times with family, lots of texts & phone calls from my friends. It was a good birthday even if I didn't do anything crazy exciting.

Thanks everybody. Love you. P.S. I'm 30.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to do that for my birthday this year... sounds like something you would do!! Hope the boys are feeling better. Let me know if you need anything!

Melody said...

You are so cute! I love sliding down the stairs! Lucky! I am so glad you had a Happy Birthday! I was thinking about you, did you get my comment that day!? It was Jason and I's anniversary that day too so I'm sorry I didn't do more for ya!:( New camera though, huh??? Nice.:)

Amber said...

Those are the best birthdays anyways. Glad you had a good time. I have a little something for you. I need to come by.

Emily said...

Happy be-lated birthday Brooke! Sounds like a blast. I can't remember the last time I slid down stairs...maybe I'll have to try it.

Brooke said...

Thanks guys!!!!!!

Cherise said...

We use to do the stair thing at my parents house too. It is so much fun. We used a slippery sleeping bag, and went fast as heck!

Lindsay said...

sounds like fun!! you are a fun mom!

Ryan is a boss?? he probably likes that huh!

Jen Rose said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE! (sorry it's late)! It sounds like you had a great day! We need to get together soon! Props to the new camera!

Nicole said...

Hey, PS, happy birthday, totally late. I was sick that week too, so in no condition to be doing anything social. Hopefully we can party soon.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.