Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February Randomness

For Valentine's Day this year, Connor wanted to make his own cards and not buy the store bought kind that are so convienent for a busy momma. I have to admit it though...I love that about him and I hope he is always this creative. It was a busy week because my dad & I were doing house projects, so we compromised and bought some things to make "homemade" cards. My favorite one he made says "ElizaDETH" I love it!






For my Connor boy...

I love how you do whatever I need, whenever I need it...usually :)

You help me so much and act so much older than the little 6 year old that you are. You help pack the car, even the trunk, you help Wyatt get dressed in the morning & in PJ's at night, you help me take out the garbage and you help me fold clothes. Is there anything you don't do??? Thanks so much for being the big helper and good sport that you are...usually!

I love you,
Mom

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love his valentines! What a sweet boy.

laynenang said...

He is so creative and so thoughtful to make those. You're doing such a great job with them. what a great thing you did with all the food, such a great example. Things seem to be going good for ya. It was nice to see ya at wrestling and seems like connor had a good time with it. Talk to ya soon and take care.

Steph said...

Clark loved his card from conner so much that is the only one we kept. Funny huh?

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.