Sunday, August 31, 2008

Safari Birthday








Had so much fun on at Kenidee's "safari" bday party. They had this lady come and she had all these snakes, lizards, an exotic bird, baby kangaroo, hedge hog...all kinds of crazy stuff. I couldn't pass up a chance to carry that huge snake around and sing I'M A SLAVE 4 YOU!! haha!!! That thing was heavy! Well...we had a great time and you can't miss a party where they have reptiles and cotton candy. Thanks Jana & Gabe for inviting us!!

Gotta give a shout out to Dave Denton and his fam! We visited them Saturday morning and had a blast! They have such a FUN house and my kids never wanted to leave. Thanks for having us over. We gotta do something again sometime.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I so thought of Brittney Spears when you were posed with the snake. Man that party just put any party I have done ofr my kids or will ever do for my kids to shame.

Brad and Leslie said...

Sweet snake! That looks like a blast. Trevor just walked in and goes 'What the heck is Brooke doing with that snake?!' I told him you were gettin it ready to cook for dinner. He thinks you're so cool.

Cami said...

OK Britany. You are one brave soul for caring that huge snake around. Man, those are the kinds of parties that my kids will have to go to someday. Wyatt is cute!

TeenageNewmanNinjaTurtles said...

Britney...I mean Brooke..hhaha...Miss thang you were at the party! I can't believe how cute you are! Jana has been holding out on me with you! Usually she introduces me and we hang out..but she passed by you for some reason...I'll have that out with her later. YOu are sooO cuTe!! I think your boys are the cutest things ever and I just love how Brave You Are!! haha..you handled that snake better than Britney. We HAVE to hang out sometime..K?

The Jarvis Family said...

ugh..I gotta post my pictures and put comment about you and Brit Brit..first of all I LOVE what Wyat's shirt says and second I love hoe freakin hot you are with that snake..you need to have that be "your picture" when someone asks you to see what you look like because you are SMOKIn!! I wish I was as brave as you to have held that snake!!

The Jarvis Family said...

umm..by the way are we gonna hang out sometime soon??

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.