Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Weekend


I took my fire pit/bowl to my friend's house Saturday night and we made Smores with her kids and mine. She has four kids and with all of them together....it's a total party.



Me & Kristen

Wyatt's smore face

Connor is lovin him some of this little girl...they fell asleep seperately, then I found them together later like this below.

they think baths in mom's bathtub are the best

Wyatt is bored with paper I think...he's reached that stage...It's all throughout the house. Even on my car door where you put in the key.

9 comments:

Kris said...

It's a bunch of little Kristin's running around! Man, I wish I was there! Miss her and you!!

Heather said...

Oh my heck! How do you know Kristen? I was her VT before she moved out of our ward. Small world.

Amber said...

Those look yummy! ANd I sorry about the artwork you are finding all over the place. That stinks.

Brooke said...

I grew up with Kristen...we were in the same stake. She bumped into Emily at the bank and got my number. It's a really small world, huh!

Anonymous said...

I want a smore! Oh, and that really stinks about the drawing on the wall... and car. It is kinda funny that you are not even that mad about it. I guess it is just one of those things that you know is going to happen! Get those markers that only color on the special crayola paper!

Anamarie said...

Haa Haa, that is a face from the past. Good ole' Kristen. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Smores are the best.
Tell Kristen hi for me and pass her my email.
aolenslager@hotmail.com

Melody said...

You look marvelous darling, simply marvelous! Looks like fun! I don't know Kristen but she looks fun too! I LOVE SMORES!

Becky said...

Hey Brooke:

Haven't seen you in such a long time and just wanted to say hi to your cuteness. Hope all is going SO great with you.

Kris said...

I forgot to tell you, if you need to know, those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are miracle workers! They have saved my walls many times.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.